Monday 23 September 2019

First week of Teachers Study Visit under EMVITET Project


Education 4.0 is an education that meets the human resource requirements of Industry 4.0, where human and technology are aligned to enable new possibilities [1]. So what is the pedagogy should be applied to solve this problem.

During one week in Hank University, my teacher (Irma, Sanna, Catja) gave me something new. Firstly, The important thing was the teacher understanding what was in mind of the student. I was amazed by the method Sana was applying, each person selects a picture that they like and shared their feelings about that picture. Through the short dialog, the lecture understands the feeling of student and change the method to approach the student. Secondly, I have learned the tool to support for teaching such as Moodle, Kahoot, Zoom.  Although I have applied these tools in teaching at LHU but I still learn many new things.  Finally, I visited another  campus of Hamk university and I amazed about curriculum-based module and the teacher will share with us next week. 

Fig 1. The Vietnamese student in Hamk University
I and my team have a good time in Finland. The weather and food are the difference in Vietnam but it gives me a new experience.  My first impression about the environment in Finland was fresh air and lots of trees. We have a good trip on the weekend to Helsinki and Tallinn. It is nice and romantic.
Fig 2. Tallinn old town
[1] Anealka Aziz Hussin,.Education 4.0 Made Simple: Ideas For Teaching, International Journal of Education & Literacy Studies.

Empowering Vietnamese VET Teachers for 
Transformation towards Education 4.0



0 comments:

Post a Comment